Northwest Special Education Technology and Classroom Expectations
- Use for academic purposes only. No games, videos, etc. unless required by teacher.
- Cell phones should not be seen or heard.
- Cell phones will be placed in designated spot in cell phone holder.
- First Offense= goes to office until student serves one hour detention
- Be in your seat when the bell rings with phone in holder to be counted on time.
- Come prepared for class. Bring your work or a book to read when you are done. You may leave a book on my shelf to read if you get done with all school work.
- Get needed materials at the beginning of class. ( sharpen pencil, extra supplies)
- Students will be respectful to self, others and materials.
- Use classroom appropriate language as defined by the teacher
- Students use their time to complete academic tasks.
- Stay in your seat until the bell rings or you are dismissed
- Sign up in the resource room for tests you would like a quiet place to take or be read to you.